- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Spaceships Soyuz–Apollo – 500 Tenge – Kazakhstan – silver & tantalum coin
Face value: 500 tenge
Date of issue 18 April 2009
Bicolour (compound) coin circle-shaped is consisted of a ring and a disk. Inner disk is made of tantalum, external ring is made of silver.
Averse: the composition, which symbolizes the unity of a man and the universe, bonds of past and present; the fact value of the coin «500 TENGE»; two legends «REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN» in Kazakh and English.
Reverse: the image of the Soviet spaceship “Soyuz – 19” and American spaceship “Apollo”, they realized the joining on the near-earth orbit of joint experimental flight program; the name of the coin is indicated “SOYUZ-APOLLO” in Russian and English; “2009” means the year of coinage.
Lateral surface is grooved.
Weight 41,4 gr.
Fineness: 925 Ag, 14,6 gr. and Ta, 38,61 gr
Mintage: 4 000.
The coin comes with certificate of authencity (COA) and in original box.
Ask your question or submit a review on the coin or banknote
Ist the coin with the Original gift box vom the Kazakhstan mint?
Ist the coin Brillant (BU)
Are all Kasachstan Brillant uncirculated (BU) coins with COA and original gift box?
Thank you for the message.
1. Yes, this coin is in original box and with original COA.
2. All Kazakhstan gold and silver coins have PROOF quality (not BU).
3. If not specified otherwise in item description, all Kazakhstan gold and silver coins are of proof quality and have COAs and original boxes.
Hope this helps.